Friday, October 24, 2008

Aaron Turns 6

Aaron's Monster Truck

No laughing, I never claimed to be a culinary artist. He requested a Monster Truck, I know it looks more like an old fashioned farm truck but he loved it anyway.

Opening presents with all his friends
When we asked him what he wanted to do for his birthday he said that he wanted to go
"real golfing, not the fake kind".
even though they only got through 6 holes before they decided they had had enough, they all came home feeling very old and proud of themselves
Aaron will often go out in the yard with
Papa and Grammy and hit golf balls.
Not to brag but he is actually quite good, OK so I am bragging.

3 comments:

KevDebKlan said...

I think that's the cutest golfer I've ever seen. If I were single he might even get me interested in golf. Wish we could have been there for his fun party. Can you believe he is 6!!!! Wow. Give him a kiss from us.

benicholmikevanina said...

Looks like fun! Is he a better golfer than Matt yet? Shouldn't take long!! Just kidding. I can't believe you two have a 6 year old. They grow up way too fast!

It's funny, the next stage of life always looks so appealing, especially when the kids are waking you up at night, but you don't ever want to wish your kids life away. You don't want it to go to too fast!

Keep the updates coming! We love to sit and look at your pictures as a family! Unfortunately, it's probably the only way my kids will get to know yours!

LETS GET TOGETHER!! Camping this next summer??

Ben

Anonymous said...

big boy time buddy, we get nked and go to bed and rub each others c--k, once yours is nice and hard I suck it while I gently work your tight hole with my fingers, now your turn to use your warm, wet, soft mouth and suck me , show me my creamy load in your mouth then swallow, now it is " big boy" time, up on all fours and pull your bum cheeks open for me , this is why I loosened you up with my fingers, I grab your hips and gently push my man meat into your hole until I feel that tight sphincter pop and give mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm anal the first time with a boy is awesome,i gently f--k your tight hole while I wank your c--k,yat your age the hole is so tight I blast my load quick and watch it drip from you, I did my cousin the first time when he was 6 I was 15 on a walk in the woods, little boy arse is my fav