Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

Many of you know how it is with carving pumpkins, the parents end up doing 90% of the job. Matt did the carving and I was the one who dug through the goup to find the seeds. Regardless, the children all are very proud of the way "their" pumpkins turned out.
Ele is my unique child, last year she wanted a white pumpkin and thought that it was pretty cool to be different so she wanted to do the same thing this year, but there were none to be found, at least at the fruit stand we went to, but she saw the red one and said that one would do. (The Goup is a lot more slimy in the red than the regular orange, but the seeds are quite a bit larger if anyone is interested)
The Pumpkins all aglow
Yes, that is a Coffin in on our porch. Matt is endlessly tormenting my mom and he built it for her but she didnt want it (I cant imagine why) It worked out pretty good for us. It just finishes my halloween porch decorations.

No comments: