Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Biggest Mistake

My Sister Debbie wanted to see my biggest mistake on film so here it is!
The kids named him Sammy. I would have said no, but Matt knew exactly what to do. He brought the little ball of fur home as a surprise! How can you say no to that. He really is cute. I would be more upset about it but I do know that because Matt loves dogs he will be well trained and I wont have to do anything for him. So, you tell me, could you say no to that?
Besides I did get a kitten not even 3 weeks ago. I really had no leverage.

3 comments:

KevDebKlan said...

Super cute puppy. Way to go matt!Have fun sleeping on the floor.

Millers! said...

Oh my gosh he is the cutest thing.. Matt will do awesome training the pup... they always had dogs growing up! I probably couldnt say no either! SO CUTE!

Mandy said...

He is adorable! I'm not really a pet person either, but my boys are, I'm sure someday I'll have to give in too.

I LOVE your family pictures!!!!!!