Thursday, October 2, 2008

New Kitten

I am not a huge animal lover in fact the only animals that I have ever gotten on my own were because they were either sick, dying neglected or very ugly, and Matt certainly is not a cat guy . However this kitten was both neglected and ugly, and Matt cant ever tell me no, so... it was meant to be ours. For the 1st time I do not regret my decision. She is so gentle. Most of the time Isaac is carring her upside down and she just hangs there. The Kids adore her. Now I just have to deal with a litter box, craziness at night, and in the future, kittens. (I have the philosophy that every female deserves the chance to be a mother at some point in her life. even a cat. ) then we have to get her fixed and declawed so our Free kitten was not so Free.
Side note: She loves Matt, and will not leave him alone.

1 comment:

CBJ said...

Sooo sweet! I'm NOT a cat lover, but kittens are very cute, and I think animals are very important for kids. So way to go mom & dad! I know the kids love pets, and pets in turn provide companionship, teach responsibility, and help kids learn life lessons...that's my two cents. I'm also an advocate of NO MORE HOMELESS PETS, so maybe the kitten doesn't HAVE to experience motherhood. Just a thought. :)