Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Party

Last night our ward had a great Halloween party, it was very well prepared and the children loved it, there were games, food, candy, hay rides, and lots of space,everything you could want at a party. I left Matt in charge of Isaac and ran to do the activities with the other 3 kids, we had a blast. Matt was quite worn out after the night was done, he definitely had the harder job!

Zac was a bee! ( we have one of those every year)
Aaron was the Red Ninja Turtle
This is him playing one of the games, but it was Livi who really got into them- I could not even help her aim.
I let the two older kids pick what they wanted to be this year,
Ele was a Bunny Rabbit, big surprise!
If you did not know, her nick name is "Ele Belly Bunny Rabbit" given to her by her Papa
I don't know how I missed Ele at the party
so this is her at Aaron's School party with Michael and Livi
Emmalee, Mandy, Jamin, Melissa, Jessica, David, and Joey
These are some of my favorite kids, Mandy and Emma were a little creepy but Lissa was the cutest adult pirate I have ever seen, and I was told that Joey made a mushroom look pretty darn good. Jess is "too old now" and Jamin and David were just poops.

I would like to think that I was the angel between the witches but when it came right down to it, I was a poop also!

1 comment:

Ashlee Marie said...

Cute kids! We had mom and dad down for our Halloween. While I miss the beauty of the Northwest I sure don't miss the cold falls and snowy winters!