Thursday, October 15, 2009

About a month ago our family went on our traditional picnic to Manito Park. I love this particular day for taking fun, casual pictures with cousins, it was a beautiful day, one of the last warm weekends of the summer.
Several years ago I sat down with Matt's mom, his sister Candy, and sister-in-law Missy, and they all helped me start Aaron scrapbook. Candy is amazingly good at it and she taught me to be very careful to not cut out too many things in the background of a picture, she said "those are the things you might someday consider priceless".
In case you cant tell it is my dad with Isaac. I even love the dirty fingernails.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Priebe Family said...

Such cute pictures! I can't wait to see the ones you took of my kids! That really was a perfect day for the gardens!

FarrEver Family said...

Oh that is so cute!!! What a GREAT picture!!!

Dave and Jen said...

That is so sweet. I wish i had some pics like that. We sure miss you. keep in touch

Anonymous said...

wow i cant believe how much i am missing geez you guys all have so much going on i cant believe you moved again! i cant wait to see you guys when i come home!!!! love you most and good job on updating i love to see whats going on at home