Thursday, October 15, 2009

1st day of school

Aaron is in 1st grade with Mrs Wold. He was bummed at first because he did not get into Mark's class but was relieved when he saw Kiley and Karsten there, fortunately he is not shy at all and has already made several new friend. He loves the social part of school but it is like pulling teeth to get him to do homework. Oh wait, he hardly has any teeth left to pull! He is now gone all day long and I cant begin to tell you how much he is missed. I love you Aaron.
My Electa is in Kindergarden this year with Ms Elliot, and boy was she ready. She loves to learn and comes home every day so proud that she actually talked to someone. However she is very missed at home, without our peacemaker my two very determined "babies" are quickly learning what the word SHARE means. I love and miss you too Ele.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Priebe Family said...

I sure do wish Aaron and Mark were in the same class especially since they "can't find each other" at recess. Cute pictures though!

Darin and Sarah Frank said...

The kids look so cute on the first day of school. How exciting for them.