Monday, May 18, 2009

School is almost out!


Aaron with his buddy Mark

More Friends.... Where is Gabe???
This year Dalton Elementary decided to combine the Teddy Bear Tea (a performance of all the songs they have learned through the year) with the kindergarten graduation. It was great to get them both done at one time but was bummed when they said that they still had to stay in school for the last 3 weeks even though they graduated! I am SO ready for him to be home, I really miss him while he is gone for those few hours. I don't know what I am going to do next year with him gone all day. Way to go Buddy I love you the most!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Millers! said...

I love your last few posts! we totally forgot about the father/son campout,we have been so busy..and out of town lots... my kids would have loved it! Your such a good mom, Isaac starts kindergarten in September, and its all day.. I CANT wait! not that I wont miss him, I just know that he will do so well, he has been struggling with academics.. and he LOVES school and friends.. (he has been in preschool and speech therapy for 3 years... You guys look like you are doing awesome! Matt looks so good and so happy! Love you guys!

Priebe Family said...

We are so proud of you Aaron and so thankful that you will be there for Mark next year at school. We love you!

Darin and Sarah Frank said...

The boys look so cute. I think that they do the same thing at Atlas because I went to the same thing for my sister Holly's son Clayton also. It was tons of fun and I love to hear the little kids sing.