Friday, May 29, 2009

Aaron Played Soccer for the 1st time this year and loved it! He had some great friends on his team so that made it even better. I know that it is just my 1st of many sporting events, but I think I had as much fun as he did. He is excited for the golf season, and baseball, and tennis, and football, OK so every sport. I hope my excitement continues also!

On a side note - I asked Ele if she wanted to play Soccer next year and she said that she did as long as she could get a cute ribbon for her ponytail. Matt got her even more excited by telling her that he would get her matching socks too! She is so girl.

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Brianna Ball said...

Karns is amazing! That's cool that Ele wants to play too!

Darin and Sarah Frank said...

I can't wait for Baylee to be able to play sports. It sounds like you all had a blast with soccer this year. Good luck with the rest of the sports.

Priebe Family said...

Super Cute! I need to get some of those pictures! They did have fun once Mark decided that he was not really going to get "beat down" on the soccer field! I am so glad that they have each other!

CBJ said...

What a cute kid!! He reminds me of his daddy when he was Aaron's age...and so fun that Ele wants to get in on the action! I love your photo collages and all the updates. Keep 'em coming! Love you guys!

Jenne said...

Hi Dawna, cute blog you have! I can't believe how big your kids have gotten! I have been trying to get a hold of Debbie to see if I can see her while she is there. Would you please have her call me.
Thanks! Hope all is well with you and your family! :)

Jenne said...

Sorry Dawna, the Brielle comment was from me Jenne. I signed in with the wrong account.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

BAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/merk-cairan-softlens-terbaik