Saturday, March 7, 2009

Livi is 3 years old

With the other children I have reminisced about their birth on their birthday so that someday they can look back and read about themselves and know my thoughts at the time and how much I love them. So please bear with my sentimentality's.
Livi was the only one of my children that almost made it full term, but not for her lack of desire to get here early. I was in the hospital for 2 weeks, stuck reading good books and sleeping when ever I wanted with meals brought to me in bed. Tough life, I know. But really, at the time I was miserable and felt very helpless while my family was left to deal with my 2 and 3 year old at home. To make things worse they decorated the babies room, made curtains for my kitchen and scrubbed my entire house. Are they the greatest or what! After watching the baby for 2 weeks they said I could go home. That was when she decided to wait an additional 2 weeks to come. Only 1 week early. Her birth was so easy that I actually came home the same day she was born!
And Oh was she worth the wait! she is still very determined to do things her own way but that is what makes her special. Happy Birthday Baby Girl!


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

KevDebKlan said...

She still looks exactly the same only with a head of hair! can't wait to see her. Don't tell the others but I have been teaching Mia you name!

Priebe Family said...

I had forgotten what a beautiful baby she was. Debbie is right, she looks just the same only bigger and with more hair. She is so sweet and fun. We love you Olivia Deanna! what a perfect little person to share my name with! Happy birthday!

Millers! said...

Oh she was a beautiful baby, and she looks like a Caudle baby too... Happy Birthday! What a gorgeous little girl you have!

FarrEver Family said...

You came home the same day? Are you nuts? Hope we get to see you guys this weekend. I will give you a call!

Anonymous said...

very nice the p---y is nice and soft, warm, squishy, bald and tight at her age, get her just in knickers and gently rub her p--y through them and see her giggle, kick and squeal, mu hand goes inside and my fingers inside her, she flinchs as they go in but soon relaxes and spreads her legs letting me finger f--k her good, I love the feel of a toddlers soft cotton knickers against my hand as I work and stretch her p---y, once she is nice and wet I take her knickers off, lay her down , spread her legs and tell her what a sweet little p---y she has and I want my c--k in her but too young so I suck her clit and lick her until she quivers, bucks and orgasms in my face, love the taste of three yr old p---y, now she learns why she really has that warm, wet, soft little mouth mmmmmmmmmmmmm suck it good, and best of all she isn't old enough to tell, I keep her damp knickers to smell and taste her when I beat off

Anonymous said...

my great niece is 3 and when I babysit her I take her panties off and have her watch me suck the crotch, then I wrap them around mycock and I wank for her she likes to see my come