Sunday, March 1, 2009


We Love Sleepovers! I suppose that I enjoy them because I get to spend quality time with my children's best friends, which happen to be some of my favorite people. I would like to think that I am their "favorite Aunt" however I know that I have steep competition and it is not very likely. But that wont keep me from trying!
This weekend we had 11 total at my house. We had children coming out our ears! at least that is what it feels like after all the noise we had! Matt was a dear and treated them all to McDonald's and Dollar tree, we had more candy and papacorn than I will ever agree to have again and ended the night by watching Madagascar 2.
Thanks Adam, Rachel and Kimberly for all your help!

I wonder if it would be too hard to convince their parents to go away next weekend too!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Darin and Sarah Frank said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. I love Madagascar 2 that is such a cute movie. I like to think that I am the "favorite Aunt" also, but their is so pretty good competition over here too.

Priebe Family said...

Thanks so much for providing such a fun weekend for the kids. We love and appreciate you so much! They had a great time! Next time you either go with us or we will keep the kids while you go! Thanks Again!

KevDebKlan said...

When are you going to keep my kids? Wish they could have been there although thats the last thing you needed was six more!! Love you.

Dave and Jen said...

That sure looks like everyone had fun. Wish we could have joined on the fun. We miss you all.