Monday, September 1, 2008

Still Young





When we got done with floating the river all the kids decided that we should jump off the bridge. It is about 4 stories high into FREEZING water. I had done it several times when I was younger so I could understand their desire, however that desire was completely gone for me now. But my husband being the sympathetic man that he is reminded me that my son was starting kindergarten and I was turning 30 all in the same week and that I should jump one more time before I was OLD. So of course I had to do it. To prove that I did, I opted to put the picture of me in the water right after I landed rather than the one of me flying through the air. Trust me it was for your benefit.
Matt on the other hand was pretty proud of his moment, he dove, almost Olympic quality too!! Way to go Matt!!!

2 comments:

The Hawkins said...

That is crazy! I'm glad you've decided to kill yourself before you get too old.:)
Heidi

Millers! said...

all that practice with the pool in your backyard growing up, has made you a great diver!