Friday, August 28, 2009

Our Summer consisted of 2 things. Hydes and Girls Camp

Debbie and her kids were able to come and spend a whole month with us. It always amazes me how the children can go months without seeing each other and are best friends immediately. Life is so great when all the family is together!

As soon as Debbie left I turned into Florence Nightingale. I was asked to portray this amazing woman and her Good Works to the girls at Girls camp, along with many other incredible women. It was way out of my comfort zone but I feel blessed to have played a small part in that wonderful program.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Brianna Ball said...

Thank you tons for doing that! It was so great to see you and learn about Florence Nightingale and the change she made on others. It was amazing!

KevDebKlan said...

Cute pictures wish I could have been there to see you "perform" I heard it was amazing. I knew it would be.

FarrEver Family said...

I hope you guys are doing good. I'm going to have to call Deb and get an update on the house situation. I lost your number with my new number change! You are a very cute nurse!!!