Monday, April 27, 2009

Isaac Wallace

I cant believe that my baby is 2. What an angel. For the 1st year of his life he had to be the easiest baby ever! So good in fact that I could put him in his bouncer or bumbo or high chair and you would not hear anything out of him for hours. He sucks his thumb so he started sleeping through the night almost immediately, and easily 8 hours a night! He has a ready smile and great laugh. He is the light of our lives and truly another miracle in our family, oh how we love our little Zac!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Darin and Sarah Frank said...

You look awesome after having him. That is a good picture of you guys. I always retained the fluids that they gave me and looked like a butter ball when I was done. Bryson was really good the first year too. He slept through the nights and was a very content little guy.

KevDebKlan said...

I noticed that you didn't say that the second year was as good. what happened.....the terrible two's? For what it's worth I think he is still cute!!! can't wait to see him.

Dave and Jen said...

I cant belive that he's two. Time flies by. We are getting excited to have our little one. He's such a sweet boy.
P.s. I think you might have my phone number wrong.

Priebe Family said...

Very cute! It is fun to remember how cute and little they start out. He is still so fun though. We like boys with a little personality don't we! We love you Isaac Happy Birthday!

Jenne said...

Congratulations!! I love everything about new babies!