Monday, February 9, 2009

Electa LaRee Caudle

5 years ago tonight I was in Pullman WA. with my sister Debbie as she was giving birth to her 1st girl. I went down a few days early to help so she could come home to a clean house and such. Seeing as Lexi is a Hyde and somewhat determined to do things her own way, we were all night in the hospital, sleeping on the ground in the waiting room. Little did I know that I would give birth the very next day to my own little girl. ( I think it was scrubbing the floor boards that did it) I was not due for another 4 weeks and she was suppose to be a boy. Imagine our surprise when we were blessed with our own perfect girl!
Electa and Alexis
Debbie did not make it in time for the delivery. Excuses, excuses!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

KevDebKlan said...

I'm still not sure I forgive you for that. One day later and you know I would have been there. The only thing that makes it ok is having them born so close together. If you would have had her at my hospital I wouldn't have missed it. Can you believe it's been 5 years!!! Yikes. Where does time go.

Kreller Kaboodle said...

Wow! That's a really cool story! I bet the two cousins like that. My son has a twin cousin....just 10 hours older than my son. Pretty cool how things work out!

Priebe Family said...

So cute! I got to be there for both deliveries and feel so very blessed to have these two little girls in our family! If only they lived closer, wouldn't they have fun! Happy Birthday Ele, we love you so much!

Millers! said...

Happy Birthday, that is a pregnancy that I remember seeing.. I cant believe 5 years has gone, and that was the last time I have seen you both. She is beautiful!

FarrEver Family said...

Hey, us Hyde's who have our own way of doing things, only make this world more fun...or interesting might be the right word.
How appropriate that you would have your girls so close. I am so glad I don't have to be here this summer and be JEALOUS of u and Deb's closeness, But I very much appreciate all tha both of you do and have done for me!