Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Love Remains

We are living proof that Love Remains
Posted by Picasa
That is right, David is helping my son spray lighter fluid into a fire, and I am still really missing him. go figure!

David: I will miss his ability to make any moment lighter with his laughter and teasing
Jen: I am going to miss having her here when I have my babies, and me being there for her. I am also going to miss her Sunday night meals.
Joshua : I will miss his sweet spirit and gentleness with my children. I could always count on Josh to do a talk, scripture or prayer in primary at a moments notice.
Kyndra: I will miss her mothering and calmness and patience.
Hailee: I am going to miss how she would take Ele and Livi and dress them up and make them feel like princesses, I will miss her darling voice.
Gabe: I will miss not having him here for Aaron and all of the momentous things that they would have done in their lives together, (schools, baptisms, dates, sports)
Michael: What is there not to miss about that sweetest of sweet boys!

2 comments:

Priebe Family said...

Thanks, I needed a good cry! I miss them too! Nothing will ever be complete until we are ALL together again no matter how short the time.

Lynda and Glen said...

Double thanks!!!!! That music you girls pick....it always makes me cry. Will this emptiness inside ever leave? I know that it will ease, but somehow I can't ever imagine life being quite the same ever again. Please....everyone else stay right where you are!!!!!