Friday, August 15, 2008

Summer Fun









We have had such a wonderful summer filled with lots of great times, however on one of our adventures we lost our camera. Thank goodness for Papa, I borrowed some of his pictures so I could put up a new post. We started out our summer going camping where Aaron caught his 1st fish, Matt had to work so uncle Andy was a trooper and helped him. (I am not really good with the whole worm thing) he also learned how to ride a 2 wheeler this trip. Uncle David must have ran that loop a dozen times to accomplish it. I even did a 1st and pulled the trailer. Which didn't seem so bad. Of course Dad backed it in to the spot, and David, Andy and Randy stabilized and leveled it for me. Family is the greatest! It sure made me appreciate and miss Matt, I always knew I was not a real big help while camping but this time I learned just how worthless I usually am. Maybe I'll be better next time, doubt it though, it wasn't much fun (the work part I mean) the camping was great!

1 comment:

KevDebKlan said...

Ok so this blog thing was a bad Idea. Its really a catch 22. I love to see it but I hate it at the same time. Its easier to bury my head in the sand and act like I no one is doing anything without me. even though I know its not true its not until I see the pictures that I am reminded how much I miss being there. Keep the pictures coming though. I would never want to get to cozy in Kentucky.